Our Just Beat It Event went off with a bang! It was a fabulous evening filled with our amazing staff & volunteers, our committed guests, great food & wonderful donations from very generous donors. The results came back & we raised.. *drum roll please*… $7000 for the Cancer Support & Resource Program!! We are so happy we had another successful event & the ladies from CSRP were absolutely thrilled. We are so proud that we can keep this money in Norfolk & continuously give back to our community. We love Norfolk!
How exciting for the salon! We are welcoming THREE new lovely girls. Please welcome Hailey, Megan & Carlee as our new apprentice’s. All three bring some amazing motivation & a yearning for learning. We are beyond excited to expand our wonderful Dolmor team!
2016 is behind us and we are all looking forward to a healthy and happy 2017. Last month’s ‘Dress Down Day’ donation was given directly to a local family in need of some assistance. It feels really good to help out in our community. Presently we are planning our schedule of educational seminars/hair shows and we are looking forward to our annual Staff Party. We are receiving plenty of inquiries about wedding party bookings for Spring and Summer and we wish to tip our hat to Whistling Gardens who continues to promote the salon to their brides. Thank you Darren and Wanda for the vote of confidence. For current information and some fun pictures of salon life, join our Facebook page. LisaDolmor That’s where you’ll find us. Ciao for now.
The DolMor Salon was honoured to receive the Simcoe and District Chamber of Commerce award for Business Achievement. I must admit, David and I were totally surprised by this recognition…and we realize that this great award needs to be shared with each of our fabulous staff. Thank you to all of those who recognized our contributions to the business community in Norfolk. We enjoyed the annual awards banquet evening with all of our staff and our family. A special note: We were really blessed to share the night with my mom (Betty), who started the salon in 1952 with my dad Flory. She was so thrilled with the achievement. What a memorable night.
Treat yourself or a friend to spa services in our private treatment room. Services are provided by a qualified esthetician using top shelf products to achieve optimal results.
- Bronzed Beauty $65 45 min. Professional FakeBake spray-tan application in salon with our technician. Includes pre-tan exfoliating wipes to prepare for service.
- Dynamic Duo $75 2 hours Classic/French Manicure & Pedicure combo for the superwoman in your life! Includes mani/pedi detailing, “to die for” hand & foot massage and flawless polish application.
- Pick Me Up $65 1 1/4 hours Just what the doctor ordered: Brow tidy-up, nail polish change and full make-up application, topped off with a quick airbrush of FakeBake bronzer. *Upgrade to Classic Manicure for $20.
- Show Stopper $95 2 1/2 hours Manicure & Pedicure, rejuvenating eye mask, brow tidy-up. Includes mani/pedi detailing and flawless polish application. * Upgrade to a veneer polish ($15), add a brow tint ($12), or eyelash extensions ($35)
- It’s All About You $145 3 hours “Gerard” facial personalized to your particular skin type. Includes manicure & pedicure, an exquisite hand and foot massage and polish application. *Upgrade with a 15-20 minute back massage for an extra $30
The DolMor needed a makeover (as we all do from time to time). In January we began demolishing the salon and the results have been nothing short of fabulous. Yes, it was beautiful before. Now the salon is updated, trendy and the traffic flow is fabulous. Thank you dear clients and staff and also thanks so much to our contractors who worked so well together through our transitions. Stay tuned for updated photos and info regarding our Face Lift party.
How Exciting!! Four of our Team members will attend America’s Beauty Show this weekend in Chicago. I have been wanting to go for years….and I’m really pleased for the stylists who are attending. Learn lots guys and come back and share your jewels of wisdom with those of us who are holding down the fort!!! Enjoy
Congratulation to Diana for styling at the DolMor for 20 years!! And Tim…for 15 years. These stylist were honoured at our recent Staff Party held at the Blue Elephant. Thanks for making the DolMor your ‘home away from home’. We appreciate you…and so do your many clients and co-workers. L&D
The entire DolMor staff participated in a two day ‘hands-on’ training seminar through Martin Parsons. We studied the impact of layer length on facial features, discussed layering techniques, fringe designs….on and on. It was a fabulous learning experience for each of us. We also had a great ‘long-hair’ refresher which was most inspiring. Now…we are anxious to create a new look for you.