In order to ensure The Dolmor remains a safe, relaxing and enjoyable experience for all of our guests, we ask that clients heed some basic etiquette procedures at the salon, as well as sanitation protocols that the salon has established per the province’s COVID-19 safety standards.
Our COVID-19 Safety Procedures
In compliance with government standards per the re-opening of our salon after the provincial shutdown, The Dolmor now has new health and safety policies to keep our staff and clients healthy.
- When you visit The Dolmor, you have the option of wearing mask or no mask, you may also ask your stylist to wear one as well to meet your needs. If you do not have one, but would like one, we will happily provide one for you.
- If you have been feeling ill, or have been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has had COVID-19 symptoms or has been diagnosed with COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment.
Your Time at The Dolmor should be an Experience, not just an Appointment!
- All stylists at The Dolmor are talented and highly educated; we encourage our guests to try any stylist here.
- As we work to create a relaxing atmosphere at our spa, we ask guests to please silence or turn off cellphones to ensure the relaxation of yourself and other guests.
- Family is a priority for us at The Dolmor. Children are welcome in our salon and spa with the expectation that parents keep an eye on what their children touch to ensure their safety.
- The Dolmor Salon’s full policies, including Cancellation Policies and No-Show Policies, can be found here.
Let Your Hair Dreams Become a Reality!
Our hair stylists can’t wait to work with you! Get in touch with the salon today to discuss your hair goals and how we can achieve them.