In order to ensure The Dolmor remains a safe, relaxing and enjoyable experience for all of our guests, we ask that clients heed some basic etiquette procedures at the salon, as well as sanitation protocols that the salon has established per the province’s COVID-19 safety standards.
Our COVID-19 Safety Procedures
In compliance with government standards per the re-opening of our salon after the provincial shutdown, The Dolmor now has new health and safety policies to keep our staff and clients healthy.
- When you visit The Dolmor, you’ll be required to wear your own, non-medical mask for the duration of your appointment. If you do not have one we will provide one for you.
- Upon arrival to the salon for your appointment, you’ll be required to fill out a brief questionnaire about your health and travel history.
- If you have been feeling ill, or have been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has had COVID-19 symptoms or has been diagnosed with COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment.
- On your next visit to The Dolmor, the salon may look a bit different! We’ve installed cautionary signage and plexiglass partitions to keep you and your stylist safe.
- At this time, we won’t be offering our all of our esthetics services.
Your Time at The Dolmor should be an Experience, not just an Appointment!
- All stylists at The Dolmor are talented and highly educated; we encourage our guests to try any stylist here.
- As we work to create a relaxing atmosphere at our spa, we ask guests to please silence or turn off cellphones to ensure the relaxation of yourself and other guests.
- Family is a priority for us at The Dolmor. Children are welcome in our salon and spa with the expectation that parents keep an eye on what their children touch to ensure their safety.
- The Dolmor Salon’s full policies, including Cancellation Policies and No-Show Policies, can be found here.
Let Your Hair Dreams Become a Reality!
Our hair stylists can’t wait to work with you! Get in touch with the salon today to discuss your hair goals and how we can achieve them.